Chronicles Of The iPhone: Woman’s Whole Breast Burned By Her Charging iPhone

Photo credit: Dailymail

Photo credit: Dailymail

I said it before and I will say it again iphones should come with fire extinguishers.

Another person has come forward with yet another horror iphone story, claiming her beloved mobile has burnt her. This time a woman from London claims her iphone burned her whole breast while she was asleep. Dionne Baxter told Daily mail that she fell asleep next to her charging iphone and when she woke up the next morning she her breast was charged, burnt.

Her breast after the iPhone incident.

Her breast after the iPhone incident.

The young mother was rushed to a hospital where doctors tried to treat her iburn with cream and antibiotics.

‘I sleep in the nude and this large red mark was all down one side to the nipple,’ Ms Baxter revealed in an interview with the Sun newspaper.
Ms Baxter is not only left with a huge and ugly mark on her breast , the wound has caught infection leaving her with fear that she might not be able to breastfeed should she have a child again.

According to mail online apple refused to comment on the incident when they were approached.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s