iShocking: Charging Iphone Electrocute Sleeping Teen To Death

electric

I love iphones but these freak accidents always happen with them.

A Chinese teenager died in her sleep when her iphone electrocuted her while she sleeps.

According to NY Daily Xinjiang 18-year-old’s older sister discovered the victim’s body July 24, The China Times reported.
The sister smelled something burning and found the teen lying in her bedroom. Her iPhone 4S was sitting next to her, its screen shattered.

The teen’s body was covered in burns and experts from the Forensic Science Association of China concluded she died of electrocution.

Last year, a Chinese flight attendant died from an electronic shock when she answered her ringing iPhone 5 as it charged. She apparently used a third-party charger, not an official one from Apple.

It’s unclear what kind of charger the 18-year-old was using when she died.

Last week, a 13-year-old Texas girl’s smartphone caught fire after it slipped underneath her pillow as she slept.

Ariel Tolfree’s Samsung Galaxy S4 was destroyed and her pillow was burned, but she was uninjured, Texas’s KDFW reported.

Scary iphone should do something about this, better yet put more clear causins against using phones while connected to chergers.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s