Colorful squash casserole dish. Yellow squash mixed with green bell pepper, red onion, cheese. Casserole is baked and served hot.
- 8 medium Yellow Squash, sliced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 small Red Onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounces) package Mexican Processed Cheese
- Add sliced squash and chopped onion to saucepan. Cover with water.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain vegetables into colander. Return to saucepan.
- Add cheese and cook until cheese melts.
- Spoon into large, buttered baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes in preheated 350 F. oven.