This kiwi delight Smoothie uses common winter fruits so you can be sure you arm your immune with all the nutrients it needs to kick that cold. Here is how to make it:
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of slices of kiwi fruit
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of protein powder
- Blend all ingredients on medium to high speed for up to 2 minutes and pour into a large glass.
- This recipe serves 2.
- If you want to serve 4, then substitute 2 cups of orange juice for 4 and use 1 cup of ice cubes and 1 cube of kiwi slices.